Hi everyone

evilmonkey

WiiChat Member
Jul 12, 2007
Hello. im wondering if anyone could help me. Im trying to get my wii online but it is not playing ball. i have been given a web address to go to and change my livebox confiuration but my pc will not load the site up. any help would be great. thankyou. evilmonkey.

ok you r gonna think im raelly stupid but im new to this game. but whats wtf?

it just says, what is livebox ^^.

Welcome to the forum, make sure you use the search bar on your right

oh yeah sorry bout that its been a long day. i was told i had to change my livebox config but these instructions r for a ds. and i havent got a clue what a livebox is either

hey thanks for that. how did u find out the codes for the wii? coz on some connections it asks me for a security pin code?

Aye, right on!

the pin code is the code you entered when you first got your wii, it's used for internet connections, parental controls, and many others thingamabobs.

Wii Friend Code:
Bottom left hand of the wii menu should be a mail button, click on that. Go to your address book and click back and you should have your code.

I'd love to add ya to my bud list if ya want =P.

Best Regards, The "Rival"

Thanks

cheers for that.ill give it a try.

i dont have a problem being added to your bud list, it would be cool. if you can tell me how to do it ill add you to mine if thats ok?

well ive just tried what you suggested and it still doesnt work. i think i might have to buy one of those wi-fi usb ports for it. the thing is ive only seen the official ones in japan so i hope that we can buy them in rainy old england.

:yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes:

OMFG!!!!!!!! EDIT BUTTON!!!!!!!!!!!!

-dies- BLAHH!! Dude, you seriously gotta read this!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-Click-

whoa.. x_x -wishes she never saw that-

9. No Double Posting
If you need to add any information to your previous post, use the "edit" button at the top-right corner of your post. This prevents the page from becoming unnecessarily cluttered, and it takes the same amount of time as making a completely new post right below your previous one. If a double post is spotted, the post will just be removed without question.

Triple Posting.. actually, you did also double post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EDIT: sorry for flipping out on you, im just really pissed when people dont read the rules. lol

Last edited:
Welcome to the forum evil

Eventually you'll get used to the forum rules and guidelines etc. :)

Back