Hi everyone

WiiWouldLike2Play said:
:yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes:

OMFG!!!!!!!! EDIT BUTTON!!!!!!!!!!!!

-dies- BLAHH!! Dude, you seriously gotta read this!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-Click-

whoa.. x_x -wishes she never saw that-

9. No Double Posting
If you need to add any information to your previous post, use the "edit" button at the top-right corner of your post. This prevents the page from becoming unnecessarily cluttered, and it takes the same amount of time as making a completely new post right below your previous one. If a double post is spotted, the post will just be removed without question.

Triple Posting.. actually, you did also double post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EDIT: sorry for flipping out on you, im just really pissed when people dont read the rules. lol

Lol you'd be a great mod if they made ya one.

@ evil: Blah...wish it worked :sick:.

This is a pretty good product. A little pricey, but it will work

http://www.ebgames.com/product.asp?product_id=802254

*NOTE: You have to have high-speed internet, which i believe you do.

Best of Luck!

RivalDestiny said:
Lol you'd be a great mod if they made ya one.

@ evil: Blah...wish it worked :sick:.

This is a pretty good product. A little pricey, but it will work

http://www.ebgames.com/product.asp?product_id=802254

*NOTE: You have to have high-speed internet, which i believe you do.

Best of Luck!

yeah, i was talking to him about that wi-fi connector. i have that one!! lol

cheers people i have just bought the wi-fi connecter so here goes nothing.

right so the green mushroom gives rep huh. one thing though what is a mod? does it have the same meaning as it does in england?

well that didnt work either. the wii downloaded all of the upgrades but it still has trouble connecting so i might as well just give up!

hey i finally got it working. but does any one know how to get my little miis to move around?

Usually once you have created a Mii they will just walk around. Also if you want to view your Mii's just click on the whistle icon and they should all line up. However if you're referring to sharing Mii's with others you need to have your Mii's set to mingle with travel settings on I believe. That way you can exchange Mii's with your friends and view other peoples Mii's in the Mii Parade.

one thing though what is a mod?

Moderators oversee specific forums. They generally have the ability to edit and delete posts, move threads, and perform other manipulations. Becoming a moderator for a specific forum is usually rewarded to users who are particularly helpful and knowledgeable in the subject of the forum they are moderating.

Last edited:
thannx syntax. i would like to say hi to rival destiny coz i havent heard from them for a while. oh yeah does anyone know what happend to star striker?:smilewinkgrin:

I believe Rival Destiny has left Wii Chat (unfortunately). As for Star Striker last I heard he was banned a while ago. However I assume he may have left as well.

Ah that would be why then. still how is your day going if you dont mind me asking?

Back