Hi everyone!

which one of these wii games do you want to get your hands on the most?

• Wario Ware: Smooth Moves

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lachadine

Banned
Jul 7, 2006
duksoop
Hi, people call me Lachadine. I have a N64, GC, and a DS and I play them alot! I cant wait for the wii to come out so i can play as link once more as i have in the last two ssb games. Link rocks!

btw: Lachadine is pronoounce exactly how its spelled. Lach-a-dine!

Attachments

• mario fighter.jpg
    mario fighter.jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 177
SSBB hopefully featuring my favorite character. Welcome!!

hello every one i have just joined and it took me about a have hour to figur out how to do stuff ^_^....... anyway i used to have a nes,snes, and a n64 but they all broke V_V but i have a game cube and a DS and i am planning to get the wii for my brithday and thats about it.......... i think ^_^

still a nintendo fan!

Supermariomp3 said:
Welcome to the forums...nice to see another true nintendo fan
sorry to disapoint you but i have other systems, i just didnt think anyone cared; seeing as this is a wii forum. (doesnt mean i dont love nintendo!)

It's alright, I have a PS2, but I know where my heart is...or something like that. I'm not in love, just a figure of speech and when I get the Wii, I'm sure I'll be pawning the PS2 for Wii stuff.

Yay for all the hardcore Nintendo fans here! (That seems obvious if this is a Wii Chat...). And unfortunately, I dont think SSBB will come out this year :( But LoZ:TP is going to be one of my first buys.

Lachadine said:
sorry to disapoint you but i have other systems, i just didnt think anyone cared; seeing as this is a wii forum. (doesnt mean i dont love nintendo!)
as long as you own one or more nintendo systems i dont really care

welcome omnigerbil

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back