Hi from Goombastic

Goombastic

WiiChat Member
Sep 9, 2006
Hey everybody!

I thought I'd register to these forums because these forums look real nice, and it looks like a real nice community!

I love to wed design, draw and breakdance. At the moment I've been concentrating on my web design skills and have been using them on my Mario Kart website which can be located at http://mk.rnetwork.org/.

My favourite all time Nintendo game has to be Smash Bros. Melee, because it is just amazing. I love the fighting concept of trying to hit people off the arena! My fave character is Mario, and I can't wait for Smash Bros Brawl, and can't wait to play it online. I hope Mario Kart comes out for it as well, which it should.

Thanks for reading!

"Call Me Mr. Goombastic, Call Me Fantastic!"

(Mr. Boombastic)(song)

Welcome!

Hey I checked out your site, aswell. Very nice! You should make your signature picture a link to it; you'd get a lot more viewers.

Great to have you on WiiChat!:cool:

Darn. I just tried it too and apparently the option has been turned off; probably because of spammers, which there aren't any of at the moment because they get banned pretty quickly. That's too bad; you could create a thread in the Site Feedback thread about it or private message iOn, the administrator.

Back