Hi from Jacksonville, FL

Welcome....slick way to get the Wii...lol...im Bliss by the way

Hey welcome to the forum WiiSkier. Hope you enjoy your stay here at Wii Chat. If you have any questions regarding the site feel free to ask. Oh and congrats on finding a Wii and on your 4 year anniversary. :)

Welcome! Jacksonville, huh? I'll be moving there next June..

Yay ANOTHER Floridian! xD Hey, and welcome to WiiChat. :) Yay, Axtlar will be moving to Florida! :D Lmao, anyway.. yeah. Hope you enjoy your stay here and I'll see you around!

Welcome to WiiChat.
Enjoy the forum, feel free to give someone a shout if you have a problem with anything.

The only game I have so far (besides Wii Sports) is SSX Blur. I can't stop playin that game...it's really sick. I wanna get a shooter though....any suggestions?

lol, nice dude, welcome to wiichat, i hope you decide to stay, you may call me zap

hey man, i suggest Resident Evil 4, but even more so: Metroid Prime 3:Corruption, and there's also Red Steel..upcoming shooters: Ghost Squad, Resident Evil Umbrella Chronicles, Link's Crossbow Training.

well as far as shooters go call of duty but i didn't really like how it payed out but if u wait later this year, about a few month, there is medal of honor heroes 2 which is one of the top looked forward games out there

Is Crysis commin out for the Wii? I really wanna get Metroid Prime...Might pick it up tomorrow after I get paid. What about a game for the old "ball and chain"? lol

Back