Hi From the Newbie!

Potatohead

Let's Interact
Dec 31, 2007
Riverside, CA
I just bought a Wii for the family. We are playing the console on a 50" flat screen. At first I thought we were wasting our money on a new fad. I have to say that Wii is the best gaming experience I've had in a while. The wife and kids love it.

I can hardly wait for the increase of available games.

Hey welcome to the forum :) Glad to hear that you're enjoying the Wii.

ello150cr9.jpg

Glad to hear everyone is enjoying the Wii.
And your in luck, 2008 plans to have tons of great games..and the Wii already has over 140 games available now or have been released or something. Not all are good games mind you..and now I am rambling.

But yes, Welcome to WiiChat!
Enjoy it here.

CantGetAWii said:
Glad to hear everyone is enjoying the Wii.
And your in luck, 2008 plans to have tons of great games..and the Wii already has over 140 games available now or have been released or something. Not all are good games mind you..and now I am rambling.

But yes, Welcome to WiiChat!
Enjoy it here.
I hope to see additional online games. World of Warcraft would be an excellent addition.

Gday m8! Wii is certainly a family-friendly console. Also brings friends together - even ones u hate. wow! wii on 50"!! that'll be me soon. u using component cables or just normal RCA that came with the Wii? just wanted to know if there is a "true" difference in picture quality (eventho we know that the component is a superior cable to RCA). :D

Back