Hi Guys

Wips

WiiChat Member
Jun 19, 2007
Hi guys, new here, names Wips.
Love the mature articles and insight into Wii gaming. Just have to say I got a Wii after a month and a half trying to and it rocks . . . but you all know that :)
Growing up on Nintendo (32 now) I have been there and played it all- you know what I mean. Got Metroid and Kid Icarus together when they were released! Talk about video game joy overload!!! But just want to say the Wii does everything I want out of a gaming system. The VC works awesome and while the launch titles are weak so far this little white box is gonna be the little engine that could!
It's so much fun, and after reading many recent articles and comments I just have to say the Wii puts the fun back in gaming for this 32 year old who got the original NES in 85 and has sorta gotten disenchanted with console gaming in the past few years. If I want to go crazy with specs and memory and flash, my PC will always be here- but the Wii fills a gap in my pure gaming heart that is not all about flash and better, better, better. It's about fun, fun, fun, and Nintendo I applaud you for lighting the flame of gaming back in the heart of this middle aged guy!!!
Bravo!

Back