Hi Guys !

darkprince

WiiChat Member
Jun 25, 2007
England UK
Wii Online Code
3862-0434-6456-4401
I love visitng this site and have finally joined, got my wii recently and would love to get more peeps online as well as being able to actually play some1 online mario strikers chargd football !

i am really sorry, but everyone says PM me ? what does PM mean ? does it mean please mail me ! I knw u all laughing but cmon ! :lol:

Hey welcome to the forum dark :)

Hope you enjoy your stay here.

Welcome to the foum DarkPrince. I hope you enjoy you're stay here and be a real part of our community.

So a big and happy welcome from all of us at wiichat.

what up darkprince??

welcome to wiichat. your gonna love this place. oh and if you have either pokemon diamond or pearl, that will open more doors for you and get to know more people here. enjoy your stay!!!:yesnod:

darkprince said:
I love visitng this site and have finally joined, got my wii recently and would love to get more peeps online as well as being able to actually play some1 online mario strikers chargd football !
Well you've come to the right place! Welcome to WiiChat, you should check out the mario strikers forum; you can find a thread with friend codes for the game there. Anyway, I hope you enjoy your stay! :)

Back