Hi I`m new here

Byuakuya said:
its just that you know some people are depressed about not getting a wii so i assumed you were in that category, but i guess not lol.

Yeah I`m a little sad about not probaly going to get it until sunday. But theres been worse. Is everybody going like crazy over it? And thats why its so dam hard to get? Becuase nitendo is pissing me off. They make something I want I have the money I earned it. And I can`t buy it, becuase nobody has it.

Why are we qouting so much too?

social said:
Yeah I`m a little sad about not probaly going to get it until sunday. But theres been worse. Is everybody going like crazy over it? And thats why its so dam hard to get? Becuase nitendo is pissing me off. They make something I want I have the money I earned it. And I can`t buy it, becuase nobody has it.

Why are we qouting so much too?
i know what you mean. one of my friend's face looks like he is going to commit suicide because he hasn't got a wii. but yea i was told i would get mine on the 8th december but it never came. i was depressed, looking out of the window every 15 minutes. that was the worst weeked ever. but i got mine on the 11th december with a £15 voucher for being late delivery!:thumbsup:

Byuakuya said:
i know what you mean. one of my friend's face looks like he is going to commit suicide because he hasn't got a wii. but yea i was told i would get mine on the 8th december but it never came. i was depressed, looking out of the window every 15 minutes. that was the worst weeked ever. but i got mine on the 11th december with a £15 voucher for being late delivery!:thumbsup:

What would you recomend calling the **** out of the stores until they don`t pick up the phone anymore?

social said:
What would you recomend calling the **** out of the stores until they don`t pick up the phone anymore?
yes i would. i kept doing that to argos (the megastore) and i think they got pissed off because she kept saying 'it appears that you have called many times already today sir'. i did that for three days straight. haha, i dont care, i wanted an answer.

Byuakuya said:
yes i would. i kept doing that to argos (the megastore) and i think they got pissed off because she kept saying 'it appears that you have called many times already today sir'. i did that for three days straight. haha, i dont care, i wanted an answer.

lol iamm doin that what times did you call when the store opnende and like the evening?

social said:
lol iamm doin that what times did you call when the store opnende and like the evening?
i was on holiday so i had a whole week off. i called them from morning 10 with one hour gaps between each call. they were pissed.

Byuakuya said:
i was on holiday so i had a whole week off. i called them from morning 10 with one hour gaps between each call. they were pissed.

So every other hour? But I call like 15 stores a day. Kmart,walmart,toys r us, circuit city,best buy,gamecrazy,gamestop,target. Toys r us said they might have some sunday. So I`m looking at the glass half full right now.

Back