hi i`m new i have a question

hartlepool

WiiChat Member
Mar 25, 2009
has any 1 got guitar hero world tour if u do could you plz tell me the serial code off the wireless guitar because mine dosen`t have 1 i need it 2 get a replacement guitar you can find the serial code were the batteries go if u could tell me i would be greatfull and it will keep the kids off my back

Your question is very confusing. If the guitar is a defect, i would just take it back to the store and replace it. I don't remember a serial code being used for anything. Since you mention that the batteries are used with it, are you stating that you don''t know where the batteries go. Please explain a little more.

haha

i know were the batteries go i bought the game and guitar from a friend
that`s why i can not take it back to the shop
i phoned activision up the maker of the guitar they said i need the serial code witch is found at the back of the guitar in the place were u put the batteries
i checked for the serial code on my guitar and it has been remover don`t know why
so that is why i need the serial code so if any 1 can give me the serial code it would save me money and keep the kids happy :thumbsup:

so please help

cALLiNG aLL COD wAW pLAYERS!!@! cOME!

wUT sUP iM aM a WII cOD Waw Player 45 lEVEL lOoKiNG fOR CoMPiTION hA sO mEET mE pM iF u WANT tO cHALLeNGE

[MoB]KiDLeX iF u WANT fRIEND cODE jUST TELL mE

are the graphics good on guitar hero world tour likwe what will you rate them on a lcd tv out of 10

31H9vMRNZ1L._SS350_.jpg

the batteries go into the wii remote. it pulls power from the wii remote. check the cavity of the guitar where the remote goes...

Back