Hi, i'm a noob!

spudgun

WiiChat Member
Oct 6, 2006
Hey there. I'm spudgun and happy to be the newest member of this fine forum :)
I'm getting excited for the release of Wii and crossing my fingers hoping the date doesn't slip, and that the UK gets more than 20 consoles for release day.
I've pre-ordered mine from Play.com the first day they offered it so I'm hoping I get one.

PS - Don't want to sound picky but I just read the "101 most common questions" FAQ and a few of the answers are out of date :wink:

Good to have you here, spudgun. Do you actually have a gun that shoots potatos?:D Enjoy posting.:)

spudgun said:
PS - Don't want to sound picky but I just read the "101 most common questions" FAQ and a few of the answers are out of date :wink:
Yeah, it needs to be updated. The administrator, iOn, will probably get to it soon.

I wouldn't exclaim "Hi, I'm a noob!" myself but welcome to the forums. Future tip, say "I'm new!" rather than "I'm a noob!" Or atleast use newb.

Trickz said:
I wouldn't exclaim "Hi, I'm a noob!" myself but welcome to the forums. Future tip, say "I'm new!" rather than "I'm a noob!" Or atleast use newb.
Thanks for the tip. I didn't realise "noob" was such a self-deprecating term:O

Wiielcome From Jor-El!
jorelwr5.jpg

ok McCoolPop. Have sex with them as much as you want so then I waste 90 dollars for a sticky and wet pair of shoes.... much apprecaited.

Back