Hi I'm Arcadium

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, welcome to the forums, and i thought I heard a precise date for the release in America (Nov. 1st-6th) so it may be coming out sometime around there. Have a good time, although it already seems like u have...*240 posts!*

Thnx for everyone posts and shut up little bro :lol:

Deja tu bobada pareces un estupido, perdon eres un estupido .
Esque eres bobo tu tampoco me escribas a mis posts y yo tampoco lo hago y conste q tu comensaste.

YA SABES NO ME ESCRIBAS A MIS POSTSy deja de decirme little bro pareces un marica. Bueno eres un marica.

Last edited:
Spanish little bro??? why are u insulting me??? jajaja i0n I'm telling u he should be baned

Yeah jajaj he is my bro... my little bro

Last edited:
Bro, u know I'm not gey so shut up and don't post me anymore

So that's wwhy he calls you sebastian. Even if you are gay, your brother is pretty lame.

jajaj yeah man but i'm not gay jaja and yeah my name is sebastian

Ezekiel86 said:
welcome to the forums man!
so you speak spanish? could you all do us a HUGE favour and translate the Ganado phrases from resident evil 4? i worked out that the "matalo"(with horrendous spelling) means "kill him" but thats about it!

If anybody wants, I can make translations of a pharagraph in spanish, just tell me which one and Ill do it... ah and Im a lil bit old in the forums :)

Well zekiel, anyway if u want I can traduct anything u want... my first language is Español!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back