Hi,im back from my ban!

chain blade

I love my wii!!!
Jan 15, 2007
Virginia,Co.cavan Ireland
Wii Online Code
3762-5070-6059-6459
Hi all!its me,and my bans up!So i'd like to say,sorry to everyone,and sorry to Jill.I waz abit of a jerk!And i know the other day,there waz a thread by Gary.B.THAT WAZINT ME!It waz my brother,Tomas.He tried to get me baned coz i waz reading his messages on his fone!So...im back!

I was wondering where you were chain blade, your lucky you have been gone, alot of pokemon threads have been up and running

Last edited:
chain blade aka bubbagump... i remember you, and your avi!

welcome back, the forum is being taken over by pokemans..your posts are needed

Hey chainblade!
Glad your back man, Your back in the real world now ;)
Lee

id say welcome back but im still a bit annoyed over the whole situation, your attack on me came out of virtually nowhere and it did upset me.

but atleast you owned up to it.....this is your second strike from what i understand we'll see if it takes 3 to strike you out.....

i guess "welcome back?"

Haz said:
real world....... OK......

On that subject, has anyone seen that video of that kid who gets banned from a forum and goes absolutely mental. (bangs the keyboard to bits...)

Edit: This is not the one I was talking about, but it's still f'ing funny! : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zrv0D1jMGKc

Isnt there a video of some kid that goes crazy because unreal doesnt load quick enough and then he gets killed >.<

Chain blade isnt bubbagump. . . >.< is he???? >.< they are diffrent, they cant be one person:scared:

>.< dont read your brothers messages naughty boy:lol:

:)

Welcome Back, Hope to see act more mature and a overall better person:D

Back