Hi I'm Graham

GrahamF

WiiChat Member
Oct 8, 2012
Canada
I hail from Lethbridge, alberta, and I had the original Wii since a few months after launch. I have almost all of the Nintendo games, though i'm just now trying Pikmin. I did get an Xbox last year, but I found that none of the games really interested me. So I sold it and upgraded to a Wii U (got to love the little Pikmin data movers)

Still trying to figure it out, though. Its definitely a bit different than the Wii.

So far I'm liking it, but since i got the basic set (to match my accessories), I'm only able to download a couple things, until my Y USB cable comes in the mail so I can use my USB drive (1-3 weeks :( )

Have to say the USB amperage probably should've been upped if Nintendo expects us to use USB drives...

Well ain't this a late introductory thread? :lol: I give ya a formal welcome t' Wiichat regardless.

I think we can all agree the Wii U will be thoroughly superior t' the Wii, no?

Well ain't this a late introductory thread? :lol: I give ya a formal welcome t' Wiichat regardless.

I think we can all agree the Wii U will be thoroughly superior t' the Wii, no?
Yeah I had registered a while ago, but I mostly had just been lurking.

Now that I got the Wii u I figured I'd make it official.

So far I'm happy with it, but I think Nintendo needs to tweak the interface eventually.

My Wii chat ID is GrahamFluet.

Back