Hi im new here~

NOOWWW i`m angry. My internet AND wii connect 24 is screwing up. ugh, bare with me...

NOOWWW i`m angry. My internet AND wii connect 24 is screwing up. ugh, bare with me...

lol calm down and breath. if it gets too complicated take a break then after your break go back to it ^_^... i'm going to be here at home today so you dont have to hurry

Last edited:
Well, I`m leeching off of some random persons internet. So I`ll race you probably tonight. Cause I`ll be at my moms and she has her own wireless >.> sooo, sorry. I`ll be home all day too >.<

Well, I`m leeching off of some random persons internet. So I`ll race you probably tonight. Cause I`ll be at my moms and she has her own wireless >.> sooo, sorry. I`ll be home all day too >.<
Lol its ok but I cant be up too late tonight I gotta work tomorrow in the morning or get fired either one... >.< depressingness going on lol

lol, i'm 17 and am good chilling, but yeah i should get a job
LOL Its ok I started to work at 21 XD but making your own money and buying w/e you want with out having ppl butt in its great >.> I should know

lol i see hehe

lol
17-Year old boy, kikae says "hehe" XD
I want monies too..
Shay, the internet is working again, YAY. I added you but it said you have not added me :[ Did you enter the wrong code by chance?

It said "This friend has not added you yet. If it was in my sig, then it's right :p

Back