Hi, I'm new & I need help

marisa04

WiiChat Member
Dec 27, 2009
Tennessee
Hey everyone. My name is marisa. I'm new to the Wii. I have played a few times at friends house's but i got one a few days ago and a someone gave it to me. the cord from the Wii to the tv was missing and I had to go get a Wii mote but it works. Got it on and everything this morning and my fiance went out and bought ALL the Wii stuff (Wii Fit Wii Games and such) and we got so far into the Wii Fit and it froze making this buzzing sound. Called GameStop and went and exhanged the game. Got back home popped the new game in and it went past the part it was freezing at and got so far again and it froze again. We put in Wii Games and it played and as long as we played it, it didnt freeze at all. So, is it broken, or whats going on with the Wii fit??? I HOPE its not broken or messed up because we spent like 200 bucks today alone! Can anyone PLEASE help me????????

I've seen this problem a few times, and it's almost always something to do with the Wii console itself. I would contact Nintendo by phone or e-mail (phone is the better option in my experience) about the issue. Nintendo System Set-Up, Troubleshooting and Repair:, the first number, is the one you want. Although, Nintendo reps shouldn't be on the phone at this time, so you'll have to wait until tomorrow. Sorry. =(

http://www.nintendo.com/corp/contact.jsp

If the Nintendo reps can't help you fix it and you have the warranty, you should either be able to have your Wii repaired, or replaced. So as long as you have that warranty, even if it's a week or two, you should have a working Wii. Hope this helps.

Hey everyone. My name is marisa. I'm new to the Wii. I have played a few times at friends house's but i got one a few days ago and a someone gave it to me. the cord from the Wii to the tv was missing and I had to go get a Wii mote but it works. Got it on and everything this morning and my fiance went out and bought ALL the Wii stuff (Wii Fit Wii Games and such) and we got so far into the Wii Fit and it froze making this buzzing sound. Called GameStop and went and exhanged the game. Got back home popped the new game in and it went past the part it was freezing at and got so far again and it froze again. We put in Wii Games and it played and as long as we played it, it didnt freeze at all. So, is it broken, or whats going on with the Wii fit??? I HOPE its not broken or messed up because we spent like 200 bucks today alone! Can anyone PLEASE help me????????

Geez, how many girls will join today? It's a dream come true... Da-da-da-da-da!! :lol: anyway, welcome to wiichat, and listen to what CK said, he's pretty good with this stuff.

I have wii fit, and this has happend to me. But, its not a big promblem...unless you didnt save. The possiblies of this happening is, too much weight is exerted on the balance board, you jumped on the skiing events, you move when it says not to..which is so damn hard!

Take CK's advice Marisa, and contact Nintendo about that. The same thing happened to my friend's Wii whilst playing Wii Fit, and it turned out there was something wrong with his console.

Enjoy the forums.

thanks ya'll! i'll contact them about it. i just want it to work! thanks again and i will let you know how it turns out.

Back