Hi I'm new...

The same thing you (used) to do. Sit at his User Profile and sometimes talk to his friends that are online.

Ohh. Hmm I didn't before because I don't know much about forums and stuff.. and i don't know what this community is interested in..

Oh. I go on FeralHeat forum but people there mainly talk about annoying cap spammers and illiterate people and what not.

lol well FeralHeart is a roleplay game.. I only go on the forums though. They just make threads about illiterate people, sparkletards, mate beggars, pup beggars, parent beggars, mate centers, the list goes on. (those were mostly terms made up on FeralHeart for certian kinds of people)

Most people do not know about FeralHeart sorry for the confusion. it's a roleplay game where you're eithor a canine or a feline, I don't like the game too many dramatic people and you really don't do much.

Nothin' but pointless banter anyways.

And on that note, I deeply fear how much'a said nonsense I'd spread if stickin' to the topic wasn't a rule.

Ah, never you mind that comment'a mine. Wasn't directed at ya since you wouldn't get it (yet).

Ain't nothin' important anyways. Pointless banter indeed.

Back