Hi, I'm Weebs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Weebs

WiiChat Member
Aug 26, 2006
Hi. I just registered here becausee for the obvious, I'm a Wii fanboy. My realy name is David, and I'm 14. I have a great interest in computers and gaming. I suppose you could call me a "hardcore FPS gamer" as it's all I play, and all I really do when not hanging out with friends is go on the computer or play FPS. I've owned all Nintendo consoles/handhelds since their NES and original Gameboy. Of course I wasn't alive when theese came out, I got them from my oldest brother and my dad. My current Wii fund is $0 :( But I start highschool on monday and I'm pretty sure if I get straight A's my mom would be more than happy to buy me a Wii as before I used to get C's and D's, because I knew the almighty secret that your grades have absoloutly no effect on your life untill 9th grade :D Even if she is not willing to buy me a Wii, it shouldn't take to long to save up $250 or so. All there really is left to say is my gaming/computing setup. I currently own 60+games myself, most being Xbox and Gamecube titles. In my little gaming corner I keep a Xbox 360, Xbox, Playstation 2, a Nintendo Gamecube, and my Nintendo DS. As for my computing needs I have a 17" Intel iMac which I recently bought, and a 4 year old Sony VAIO (2.2GHz Pentium 4, 512MB RAM, 256MB Radeon 9600).

Wow, thats a long intro post :wtf:

I hated middle school but I have a feeling I'm going to like high school, or maybe it's just that theres going to be around 3x the girls =D. As for being lazy, I am extremely lazy but when I want to it's amazing what I can do :)

So true, so true.

P.S. How do you set it up to stop subscribing you from topics? I keep getting emails galore...

Lord Haku said:
yes in High School there are girls galore I tell you I the time really flys buy when you look at a hot girls ass :D
dont reminding me
drool2gifthumbrz3.jpg

Edit: Yay, i0n finally got a drool smilie!!!!!!! :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

Hahahaha eye candy is always nice.....btw im a sophmore in highschool....and i thought my Freshman year was a hell of alot of fun.....exspecially if you play sports....i like the general idea of playing against other towns schools......the rivalries etc. and i disagree with Lord Haku im having fun in highschool so far....

I've been playing lacrosse for 3 or 4 years now and I don't think I'm going to play in highschool, just to much work for me and it's just not really fun enough. I just plan on joining the schools Tech club and Armed Forces club :) Those were the only two good ones I saw at orientation, but theres tons of others that I'm going to probably do. Need to find one to occupie me on the day that my friends are all at Rock Club, all of my best friends are in a band together and are really good at what they do, as for me, my mom wants me to play keyboard, which I've actually looked quite a bit into. Aparently what I want is a Portable Analog MIDI Interface keyboard, theres one at guitar center thats in my price range is pretty nice. Also, I forgot to mention, I get to go to a little center that has only freshman.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back