Hi It's me GeorgeTink

GeorgeTink

WiiChat Member
May 21, 2007
England
Hi peoples! i've decided to become a memember of this site (also looked at wii talk) i've got a wii but with no games apart from wii sports looking to get red steel and wii play soon though!!!!:ciappa: :ciappa: :ciappa:

Hi georgetink, im dongo! Im totally cute and love breaking benjamin, my wii FC is there<<<< so PM me if you add me and ill add you k!

Heyy welcome to the forums.

There's a lot of reviews on here for pretty much all the games out, so check them out to help you decide which games to get :)

Also, we use reputation here, if someone helps you out and make a good post then you can give them good rep. We did have bad rep too, but that's been taken away :/ grrr..

To give rep just press the green mushroom at the bottom of each post :)

Oh and before making a thread use the search button to make sure it hasn't been done before :)

Ya might want to read the tutorial on search and such first :)

Any problems check out the stickied threads, their very helpfull :)

Hope to see ya posting around dude :thumbsup:

Great place for honest reviews

Best place to get players reviews instead of paid for magazine reviews, the peeps on here ain't too bad either.

Hi by the way:smilewinkgrin:

demonflair said:
cough* old, very old * cough

Anyways, welcome to our forum!!!

And now you will nver see again

Thanks everyone you have made mii (thats proberly old by now) feel at home i am going to be away from the forums for a couple of weeks on hols look forward to speaking to you when i get bak!!

btw is there any plans for super mario bros on wii????

sorry me again how much memeroy is there on the wii and do i need to buy a memeroy card

Last edited:
GeorgeTink said:
Thanks everyone you have made mii (thats proberly old by now) feel at home i am going to be away from the forums for a couple of weeks on hols look forward to speaking to you when i get bak!!

btw is there any plans for super mario bros on wii????

sorry me again how much memeroy is there on the wii and do i need to buy a memeroy card

Don't know how much is on the Wii, but I bought a 1GB SD card and that only cost £7.99. Very cheap indeedy. :yesnod:

Back