hi! new to forum w/ a few ??s

®Ξd☆

WiiChat Member
May 16, 2010
north america
greetings to you all :)

im wondering if anyone out there uses the wii like me... its kinda sad but i only have 1 remote (that only works with batteries)(sometimes) and only 3 games which ive had fun with, beaten and never played again. I dont have a computer so the wii thru the tv is my only net source so i cant seem to really get where i wanna go besides youtube and a few quirky game sites.

I need a keyboard for this cause it takes forever to type! its worse than texting with my big toe.

soo 2 questions if anyone can help me out.

1. can i just use any old keyboard and plug it in the wii or is there a specific kind i have to hunt down?

and

2. is it possible to either upgrade the flash player or download another flash player?

thanks for reading
it took me 24 minutes to get this typed and counting ;)

Last edited:
no nothing can be done to improve internet quality (wireless internet is called ethernet)
sorry but thats sad man only three games.......do u have cod mwr?

most keyboards work i use a wireless keyboard and it works great

im sure have the latest flash player available for wii

theres a few sites that have flash games that work with the wii

consider getting an online game so they have a higher replay value

Thanx guys :)

Im deffinatly gonna be looking to buy an online game. I just wanna do some research and find a game that will keep me playing and one that has a posotive social environment.

any recomendations?

Thanx guys :)

Im deffinatly gonna be looking to buy an online game. I just wanna do some research and find a game that will keep me playing and one that has a posotive social environment.

any recomendations?

Monster Hunter is a good one.
from what I have been hearing there are no idiots on there

Back