Hi - newbie here

Rick

WiiChat Member
Dec 16, 2006
Wii Online Code
3124-7017-6629-1012
Hi all

My name is Rick, I'm from the UK and I have a Nintendo Wii with Red Steel, Zelda, Sports, Play, 4x4 and GT Pro and Sonic (downloaded last night, brings back old memories!). I hope to read lots of info on this site and hopefully will contribute now and again!

My Wii code is 3124-7017-6629-1012 and my Wii nickname is Sims Wii. It would be great if someone could add me as a friend, PM me and I will do the same... my Mii channel looks a little lonely... plus I wouldnt mind testing out the online features if the Wii before all my mates finally get their hands on a console!

Cheers for now,
Rick.

Welcome Rick. I heard the good and the bad about Red Steel. How is the game to you?

Hello Rick!

Well, Red Steel is a very good game, but... GT Pro Series? How's that game for you?

Hi all

I love Red Steel so far, although to be honest I haven't played it much... just finished the hotel part at the beginning and have entered Angel's massage parlour. GT Pro - it came with my Wii but I wasn't impressed and so flogged it on eBay. Zelda, again haven't played it much (have a 4 month old to deal with!), and I have never played any of the Zelda series... trying to work out how to catch the cat and retrieve the cradle from the monkey lol!

R.

My one and only hint
You dont catch the cat

Back