hi there again a few fundamental questions on what has happened during last 2 months

jjrules352

Mario Kart here I come!!!
Sep 1, 2007
france
helo al,
as you may have noticed[or probably not] i have not been here since about 2 months as my internet connection was brocken. i would fully appreciate if u guys could tell me everything that has happened these last 2 months. from the ign mark of smg to the new channel which i believe is ok .

thank u very much in advance

am i dreaming or are there a lot more people here than there use to be |>:lol:

Super Mario Galaxy scored a 9.7. Check Mii Out Channel is... eh, I don't use it.
Japan got a new channel called "Everybody's Nintendo" which is ironic because only Japan got it.

You can watch Wii videos and download DS demos on it. No word yet on when it's coming over here.

Monster Hunter 3, Okami for Wii, and No More Heroes look very awesome.

Medal of Honor Heroes 2 came out and got an 8.Something for it's masterful controls. It's the best online game for the Wii so far.

I guess that's it. You didn't miss much.

Oh, and Sonic is in brawl.

Last edited:
AtomicB handled that very nicely, nothing really for me to add.
And I did notice you were gone.

Welcome back.

thank u very much atomicb for that. what wer your guys impressions on smg and moh should i buy them? hav ther been any anouncemets for games?

thank u cantgetawii for not forgeting me!:lol:

Well not any big announcements on games really.

Galaxy is great, really you should get it.
Medal Of Honor is only good because of its online, but its still worth a play.

Check for the rest of the forums for more news.

And no problem :lol:

jjrules352 said:
thank u very much atomicb for that. what wer your guys impressions on smg and moh should i buy them? hav ther been any anouncemets for games?

thank u cantgetawii for not forgeting me!:lol:

I liked Galaxy very much, but it might give you a little headache for jumping around and spinning around different planets.

Even though I never noticed you were gone (or noticed you before), welcome back! Here's some other news:

-There's a "Mii Contest" Channel now. I don't know what it's about, so you'll have to find that out somewhere else.

-Brawl's been delayed for Europe, probably just because Nintendo hates Europe.

-Wiiware titles are coming next year, including an updated Dr. Mario, a new Star Soldier sequel, and a Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles game.

-You can now exchange Star Points for Wii points (presuming you have a Club Nintendo account), unfortunately at a rather steep ratio of 1 Wii point for every 4 Star Points.

Last edited:
Were can i exchange the wii points as th nintendo of europ website is unavailable?

jjrules352 said:
Were can i exchange the wii points as th nintendo of europ website is unavailable?

Yeah, the site's been slow since Nintendo started this whole thing. The place where you actually exchange Star Points is:

http://wiipointscard.nintendo-europe.com/

Some have been apparently finding this site slow, but last time I checked it went fine. What's annoying though, at any given time there may or may not be any denomination of points available.

Back