hi there i need help

spencerse

WiiChat Member
Dec 28, 2007
hello i just got i wii and i am stuck i have mario&sonic olympics game and i want to play online with my brother in law i have got a wireless router it is up and running the internet is working because i have been able to send him msgs i am just wondering how the hell i play him on line i really need help i have looked and looked in my manualls put nothing is smacking me in the face if u now what i mean and the marios and sonic is wifi cheers spencershaun:mad5: :mad5: :mad5: :mad5: :mad5: please email me or pm me bck my email address is [email protected]

Hello and welcome to WiiChat, spencerse!
You can call me Icy for short:cornut:
Get him in your friend roster like the others said.
If you have any more problems, concerns, and/or ?'s then feel free to ask.

If your the most knowledgeable on this site then:

1. Why did you spell knowledgeable wrong?

2. Not know that Mario and Sonic doesn't have the ability to be taken online and played against friends. It just has leaderboards.

cheers for the info guys and i sort of worked out that the Mario and Sonic doesn't have the ability to be taken on line and played against friends. It just has leader boards, i found it out by staying up till 3.AM then just learned how to update the leader board,can u tell me what games are out so i can go on line cheers by the way SPENCERSE means Spencer Shaun Elsworth which is my sons name it wouldn't let me but it as a spencershaunelsworth so i cum up with that so my real name is Shaun but people call me Elsey:lol: [MEDIA][/MEDIA]

Back