Hi to the group

nrsken

WiiChat Member
Nov 12, 2007
Richmond VA
Thanks for having me. Can the Wavebird be used with MSC? Im having trouble with the wiimote/nunchuk combo. Any help is much apprech...

Welcome to the forums Nrsken. :) Mario Strikers Charged is incompatible with the Game Cube controller, that includes the Wavebird. Don't worry you'll get used to the Wii Remote + Nunchuck combination soon.

Welcome to Wiichat nrsken!!
Before you start playing MSC, you first have to understand that it's nothing like the old Stikers! Eagles is right though. The Wiimote/Nunchuk might feel wierd at first, but it will soon feel like an extension of yourself!
There's just tomes of knowledge about Stikers here on Wiichat, so please PM or post about anything you need help with! If you're an American Strikers, I'd love to play a match with you!
Maybe we can learn something.

Hey, thanks for the advice. Me and my 12yo son used to spend hours playing Strikers on the Gamecube and of course he was able to pick up the new one without missing a beat, unlike poor old dad, lol.
If I may ask, what suggestions do you have for my daughter. We still have our dance pads that hooked to the GC. Is there any games for the Wii that will work with these? Thanks again for your help.

Well since GC games work on the wii (Dont know about dance pads but they should work) you can just use them and the games on it B
ut id say just about any Disney game but for quality id go with wario ware

Darkprinny said:

Well since GC games work on the wii (Dont know about dance pads but they should work) you can just use them and the games on it B
ut id say just about any Disney game but for quality id go with wario ware
yes....i recommend my game "warioware: smooth move"

Welcome to the site. As mentioned above, the GC controllers are incompatible with the Wii when it is running in Wii mode. However, GC controllers can be used when the Wii is running in GC mode. Enjoy your stay here.

Back