Hi to the WiiChat world.

Cbass

WiiChat Member
Feb 3, 2011
Canada
Hello Everyone.
Got a 25th anniversary Wii a few days ago and I'm having fun becoming a gamer again. (last systems were Genesis & 64) ps. - you cant beat the price of a Wii compared to other game systems. Tons of online features. i.e free multi-player / streaming shows to my TV / good browser, and I'm sure ill find more.
I've been reading a lot and this site looks to be the best Wii forum on the web - Cheers Admin!!! Anyway I'm playing GoldeneEye and MarioKart currently and looking to add some friends. Here's the codes:

GoldenEye - 3111 3296 6190
MarioKart - 0905 1046 8617

ps - send a msg to my inbox (PM me) and ill add ya.

Last edited:
oh hey cool, we need more canadians 'round here, welcome aboard. i don't play those games but plenty of members here do and we have subsections and social groups/clans for them.

You be right about being the best forum on the web. I searched around before I first joined and not only is this the best looking site its the most active...

My Mario kart code is in the Sig,
I'm debating getting goldeneye for Wii, I had it for N64, and it was amazing, but is the wii version better?

hey matheu.. Based on my limited knowledge of the game, the Wii version of goldeneye is a good buy. It is not an exact remake of the original but the features are great. Online play is addictive and the game itself is lengthy with many fun missions. It's also great to bring back the old school gaming - Have some friends over and play multiplayer split screen, there are TONS of options for it. Its a SOCIAL EVENT again, not sitting in a room by yourself playing ppl you don't know. Nothing beats gaming with your buds in the same room (remember 64!) Cheers!:redwii:

Back