hi....um....im masterhand.

Apr 4, 2007
Hi, as you can tell im a nintendo fan! I really suck at spelling :prrr:, i have action replay for my ps2 and nintendo ds lite. im not that smart, but pretty good at games! my fav. games are loz:tp, TransFormers the game, ect. Im a little dumb at this kind of stuff so can you guys help me sometimes? I wont give out my wii number unless your my friend and not some kind of phycopath like my brother crazyhand (yes, im refering to the one in the game). i hope this a fun site!

Hi. I'm Wreked. Welcome to wiichat.
Hope you enjoy your stay here.
PM me if you have any questions.

Welcome to Wiichat​

Be sure to read the forum rules and follow them carefully. Dont hesitate to PM an older member if you need any help. Dont worry about you're spelling. @ leest u dunt tipe liek d1s

Tails McCloud~ said:
Welcome to Wiichat​

Be sure to read the forum rules and follow them carefully. Dont hesitate to PM an older member if you need any help. Dont worry about you're spelling. @ leest u dunt tipe liek d1s
haha, you said liek, wait, huh?

Hey welcome to the forum masterhand. Hope you enjoy your stay here at Wii Chat.

wario2ooo said:
ello....im wario and welcome to wiichat

-eats a sandwich-
ah wario, my main man, thats what the kids say now days, lets go play a prank on mario and get some pie!

-trys to eat a sandwich but cant cuz hes a hand-

Welcome to wiichat!!
Hope you like it here!
If you have any questions feel free to ask any one and they will be happy to help you out!

Back