Hi, What happens if you put a behind by your Wii?

Kaitlyn

WiiChat Member
Mar 21, 2007
I have put a giant fan by my brothers Nintendo Wii...will this help it or screw it up

Thank YOU

well the thing is it keeps freezing on the internet channel.....will it stop it from freezing...,even though it dosent overheat...it might work faster if its cooled down

Kaitlyn said:
well the thing is it keeps freezing on the internet channel.....will it stop it from freezing...,even though it dosent overheat...it might work faster if its cooled down

I don't think it would help the internet at all its all got to do with signal strength and servers etc. It doesn't hurt to have a fan by it, but i don't really think it will help it either

lmfao...i thought by the title that this whole thread was going to be a crude sex joke "what happens if you put a behind by your wii"......

scubasteve said:
lmfao...i thought by the title that this whole thread was going to be a crude sex joke "what happens if you put a behind by your wii"......

and you r how old 12? :nonod:

blogman54 said:
and you r how old 12? :nonod:

I read it that way as well. It doesn't make sense other wise.

Anyway, your internet freezing has nothing to do with overheating or your fan, it probably has to do with signal stregth/interference or a firewall in your router. A fan won't hurt it but you will get more dust inside your Wii as more air passes by.

Yeah I'm 21 and I also hesitated on reading this thread cuz I thought it would just be a crude, head in the gutter, type of sex joke...EXCUSE ME. But its good to know that a fan might help the Wii. Mine doesn't get too hot really but still I get worried about leaving it on Stand By mode. Do you guys occasionally turn it all the way off to give the system a break?

i do but i also have a cooling stand for it so it doesnt really bother me

Back