Hi!

Wii_BrEnDo2007

Gran Turismo
Jan 3, 2007
Ecosse
Wii Online Code
1234-1234-1234-1234
Ok here is another intro that is of me and not my little bro Jamie(11) who made a fake .I am 13 years old my nintendo wii which i got for christmas.The games i own right now are in my signiture.The most brillaint things about the nintendo wii are:
1.Free Internet Acsess(Providing you download it before july)
2.The new motion-sensing controller(Can`t beat it for FUN gaming)
3.Virtual Console(Not tried it:nonod: but i think it will be great and i don`t care what some people say about it
4.And finally the games are just going to totally be great because that is the key ingredient in making a great games console.

I am a huge nintendo fan(I used to be into SONY)I own a ds,n64,game boy,game boy pocket,game boy advanced,ps1,ps2 and a wii.

The best game for the ds at the moment i think is elite beat agents.I imported from japan a while ago and it is really good.

anyway i hope you don`t get the bad impression thanks to by little bros fake topic.
ps.:I am totally against racism in any way,shape or form and my little bro just seen it on the net and thinks it is funny and im trying to explain it is racist

BrEnDo

hi m8.
hope you like it here.
i didnt even see the other intro.
anyway you seem cool.
i cant send u a private message,have you got it off.
you should make up a password so your bro cant get in.:yesnod:

Last edited:
Kai193 said:
hi m8.
hope you like it here.
i didnt even see the other intro.
anyway you seem cool.
i cant send u a private message,have you got it off.
you should make up a password so your bro cant get in.:yesnod:

where is your pm inter face

in the messaging and notification part it says do you want to enable private messaging

but he might be posting from the Wii and i had that same trouble for some reason, you cant see the pm or anything :S (that going buy what happend to me)

Wii_BrEnDo2007, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

i switched to my computer and it came up this

Back