Hi

haha... o... well that was a lil depressing...oh well. But i did notice some "network" or friends thing in my profile... whats that?

Ummm... Not sure but it has nothing to do with the Wii. If you wanna know how to connect your Wii to the internet i'll tell you tomorrow. I need to get some sleep. Bye.

Kelso said:
haha... o... well that was a lil depressing...oh well. But i did notice some "network" or friends thing in my profile... whats that?
Your profile is a bit like your MySpace, but Wii Chat - style. :D

You can add people to your friends/network, and post comments in others and your own profile.

g-night... but ya i'm interested in pretty much anything anyone can tell me about working these things. I do have a friend who knows alot about gaming systems and he said something about a rouder or something lol. I know i have one of thos tho hahah thats what all our comps in the house talk to right?! lol

Riviet said:
Your profile is a bit like your MySpace, but Wii Chat - style. :D

You can add people to your friends/network, and post comments in others and your own profile.
I don't have my space... never really had a reason to get it :arf: I mean if u have msn... i just didn't see the point. At least on here i am learning about my Wii system... and having fun with the profile.

Look at my profile (bordom made me do it hate him)
but I hate myspace to

if you have a wireless router you can use your wii to search for an acces point. routers are those things with a small antenna sometimes and are connected to your pc port. it should have lights along the front with a wireless signal icon like this.
wireless-icon.jpg

Darkprinny, love the penguins haha.
Byuakuya, ok i def. have a router, does it need to be physically connected to it tho... cuz all our computers are upstairs so the router is on the second floor, and my wii is in the basment cuz thats where the big tv is haha.

No its wireless. All you need to do is go back to the main menu and click the bottom right button this time. Then click internet connection or something to that affect.

Major Tom said:
No its wireless. All you need to do is go back to the main menu and click the bottom right button this time. Then click internet connection or something to that affect.
yea just search for an access point.
click on the botton left button at the wii menu.
then on settings
then click on arrow to get the next page
click on internet
click on a new connection and click to search for an access point.

its waaaaaaay easier than it sounds.

Major Tom said:
Thanks Byuakuya, I forgot to mention that. ( focusing on helping new clan member) I'm not great at multitasking
its cool. although i hope i didnt miss anything in that list? i just wrote that from my head.

cool thanks guys i'll give it a try.... ooo and I JUST GOT ZELDA haha... my mom got it for me for no random reason... so excitted!

dont feel bad kelso.. i was like this too.. -_- i had no brothers to ask.. so i went on some random site and they pretty much fulled 100% of all my questions.. :]

btw, Welcome to the forums. Enjoy your stay. See you around!
You'll get use to it all by late Feb!

Back