Hi

Kelso said:
cool thanks guys i'll give it a try.... ooo and I JUST GOT ZELDA haha... my mom got it for me for no random reason... so excitted!
you should be. that game is class. play it. treasure it. love it. (hey i made my own eBay-like theme).

YAY it worked... my wii is online... now what can i do online haha... all i have figured out is that in like the raymond game u can press online haha and that now the weather and news channels work lol. So if any one wants to tell me all the new and excitting things i can do online.. im all ears haha.

WiiWouldLike2Play said:
dont feel bad kelso.. i was like this too.. -_- i had no brothers to ask.. so i went on some random site and they pretty much fulled 100% of all my questions.. :]

lol that does make me feel better.. im not the only one. hahah ya i'm an only child so no bros or sis to learn from :frown2: haha oh well im getting the hang of everything from this site *ThAnKs EvErYbOdY*

hahah yup i do mean rayman lol... what can i say i really am 100% new to all this. speaking of, HOW do u catch the stupid cat in zelda lol. like i mean right at the start when that lady selling the sling shot is all depressed. i have no idea how to get the cat to her and im going insane!!!

Kelso said:
hahah yup i do mean rayman lol... what can i say i really am 100% new to all this. speaking of, HOW do u catch the stupid cat in zelda lol. like i mean right at the start when that lady selling the sling shot is all depressed. i have no idea how to get the cat to her and im going insane!!!
you got the fishing rod yet? once you get it simply fish where the cat is sat, near the pumpkin section. catch the fish TWICE and see the results.

lol ya i finaly figured that out after chassing the cat for like 20 min lol. i figured maybe i was supolse to herd it like i did with the sheep lol. i got the hang of the game now tho :D

Kelso said:
lol ya i finaly figured that out after chassing the cat for like 20 min lol. i figured maybe i was supolse to herd it like i did with the sheep lol. i got the hang of the game now tho :D
great to hear it. i hope your wii is online and working great?

lol it sure is online... but i have yet to figure out what i can do with it online haha... i have the news and weather channels now... thats about all i have figured.

Kelso said:
lol it sure is online... but i have yet to figure out what i can do with it online haha... i have the news and weather channels now... thats about all i have figured.
you should use the shopping channel to download the FREE internet browser ,OPERA. trial version but its great. surfing the net on your wii.

Kelso said:
Haha ok and i hope u guys don't mind but another question... lol ur like the first ppl to help me out so... when i post comments in forums and then they are all on that list of like "new forums" in my profile. are they going to stay there... or what about thos folder things to i put them in there?? lol im so lost im in way over my head :p

Hi and welcome to the forums!!!

errmmmm no if you click on the unsubscribe (sorry about spelling) link and is gone
AND THATS IT!!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

k question about this site...
when u open ur profile and it brings u to the screan that shows "new subscribed threads" whats the thing underneath it called "latest reputation recieved" then like beside that title it says "10 points total" lol wuts that?

Back