Hi

thank u. If u read my other thread u would know this but i am not sure which games to get i think i will get Excite Truck. I dont want zelda because i have it for my GC. What other games should i get?

Nows a good time to get aquainted with the search feature. Either use the place on the right side or go tohttp://www.wiichat.com/search.php

This question has been asked many times and you can benefit from other people's answers without cluttering the thread list.

i just searched it but i could not find anything

Hey, man! Welcome to Nintendo Wii Forums! You're welcome to stay as long as you wish! Heres some tips:

-iOn is the moderator here
-Psst... Watch out for Prez!
-You can get an avatar by going to extras and clicking "edit avatar" WHILE you're logged in!
-ssbb_lover makes awsome sigs! I had one but the properties don't work anymore...:cryin: :cryin: :cryin:
-You can send private messages (PM) by clicking on someone's username and then by clicked "send a private message to [username]"
-Be nice and try not to get banned!

See you on the board!:ihih:

Oh btw i have terrible news:sad: i am getting my wii in 3 weeks instead of in 1 week

Also, prez is only bad if you post crap. Sorry to hear about the wii situation. Where you getting it from?

my dad is getting it from Singapre because we r movin there at the end of the school year. And also the hastle of coming here 2 get games

ninnie x said:
Hey, man! Welcome to Nintendo Wii Forums! You're welcome to stay as long as you wish! Heres some tips:

-iOn is the moderator here
-Psst... Watch out for Prez!
-You can get an avatar by going to extras and clicking "edit avatar" WHILE you're logged in!
-ssbb_lover makes awsome sigs! I had one but the properties don't work anymore...:cryin: :cryin: :cryin:
-You can send private messages (PM) by clicking on someone's username and then by clicked "send a private message to [username]"
-Be nice and try not to get banned!

See you on the board!:ihih:

PSHH, tryna scare samirlav? lol.. but really, Prez is awesome and very.. very.. VERY nice ^_^ :]

btw samirlav, please don't double post, use the edit button. but.. yeah.. just saying like Prez would hehe. :aureola:

Back