Hi!!!

IagoKTN

WiiChat Member
Aug 21, 2006
HI!!
I´ve been registered in this forum for quite some time now, but finaly I got some time to make an instroduction... :arf:
As this is a gamers forum, I think that i should give you some information about my gaming past.
well my first console system was the Nes, but I was very young at the time, about 5 years old, and so I don't remember mutch about it.
After the Nes I had a Super NES, witch was just awsome, I had many of games for it, I still play it from time to time ;)
After that, I bought my first PC, and then a N64, and I was very dissapointed with it, not because of the console itself, I still play super smach bros :D
the real dissapointment was the games, and the game prices...
btw I live in Portugal, and here at the time, there never were many games available... I rebember only seeing about 10 games for sale, even 1 year after the release, and the other thing I was dissapointed with was the games price! they were way to expensive! with the money from 1 N64 game, I could buy 2 PC games... and that was why I only bought 6 N64games.
So in the last years my gaming has been only on the PC. on the current generation, I've never tried Game Cube or Xbox, I've only tried Ps2 and even though it has some cool games, I don't like it's controler and the loadings will kill you!!!!:lol:
when I heard of the x-box 360 and the Ps3, I just though "ok... one more upgrade"
But then I saw the wii controler, and my first Reaction was like WTF!?!?!?!?
and the more I read about the wii, the more I was interested about it... Now I'm just addicted to it :lol:
I think It has everything to be a winner! nintendo has done it again!!
the remote, sweet graphics, good price, cheap games and good games as well. I'm just pissed about the release date :mad5: I want it now :lol:
I think that about covers it.
cheers!!!

Back