Hi

Evanet

NooB
Jul 2, 2007
Wii Online Code
0184-2458-2259-4743
Hi all. Got a Wii yesterday...woot !

All going well so far, played wii sports till my wife went to bed then played some more till i ache :sick:

Got it hooked up to the net and i have just been trying to link my club nintendo e-mail address to the wii ..not sure what for exactly but if it's there i want to do it. Does anyone know if it take's a while for your club nintendo account to register somewhere before you can link your wii to it ? Because my wii does not recognise my account and wonder's if i have forgotten my password, which after 15 tries i certainly have not :crazy:

Great site btw, its been usefull during my set up process.

Thanks.

Welcome to the forum Evanet :)

As for your problem I don't think I can be much help...

However maybe it requires a email notification..

Like I said above I can't be much help...

Other than that I would suggest on waiting a day or two.. if you're still having problems I would contact support.. usually sites offer an email address you can contact if you're having problems..

Thanks for the reply.

Ill wait a day or two and see what happens.

:)

Hi there and welcome to WiiChat. Be sure to read and follow the rules; hope you enjoy your stay here. :)

In case anyone is wondering, it took about 30 hour's from registering on club nintendo before i was able to link my e-mail.
I have read that stars gained on club nintendo may be used to purchase wii points but i can't find anything regarding that on any Nintendo site, just an old ign article.
Anyone know anything different ?

Thanks for all the welcome's.

You can all add me to your wii if you like ? (please ?)

Thanks again.

:)

Back