Hi

i should of done this at 9 when i got my account lol but anytime is good

I cant rad you light blue txt it's hard on the eyes

Bigjake52 said:
I cant rad you light blue txt it's hard on the eyes
lol this it whats it says.......

"Lol, cute spoiler thingy. Well, welcome to WiiChat. Remember to read the forum rules, and follow them. Thanks, and I'll be seeing you around. :p"

thanks i don't like it when people post in light clours it's hard to read

you just joined today and have almost 100 posts....youve got to slow down a little. this is not a race here at wiichat

post counts dont mean anything anyways so i dont know why you put so much effort into flooding the forums with new posts

i just like to be on the net i guess and i don't have much friends yet because i am a nerd at school. because i am like the only person to own a wii and not have a face book account there is over 600 people at my school and only 20 are my friends. and most of them are required friends. like lab partner. well may be 5 are my friends the i have one out side of school. so i have 6 friends. and like 200 people on ms but i got hacked and i don't know anyone on there. it sucks to be me i guess. i got hacked over 1000 times now because of school. i even talk to the school computer admin.

Welcome to wiichat. Be sure to read the rules, participate sensibly in discussions and generally enjoy your stay here. :)

Back