Hi!

Eddy04

VAIZARD
Nov 2, 2007
Wii Online Code
5658-7022-3844-5521
O.k I am new to this site...XD
Well I like the way people express themselves and give good advice and guides here!!!
I hope in the future we can discuss some data in threads!!!
Oh well I'll be in some reading now!

Last edited:
Welcome to WiiChat.
Make a thread, get some discussion going or start posting.
Thats what its all about.
Read the rules though and enjoy it here.

Hey welcome to the forum Eddy. Hope you enjoy your stay here at WiiChat. If you have any questions regarding the site and or the Wii feel free to ask. Other then that enjoy browsing and posting in the threads here.

:yesnod: I will!!! Do you guys have some modding sections? Or any tutorial for modding the wiimote's A button?

Welcome to WiiChat Eddy04. Judging by your Avatar, I am guessing that you are a FMA fan. It is one of my all-time favourite anime series. Anyway, enjoy your stay here.

You are quite accurate Byuakuya jajaja That's also my all-time favorite anime and bleach has joined that category. Oh well I have seen good amount of anime 's now and I liked them all I guess...XD
@Byuakuya btw who is the girl in your avatar and sig?
I think it would be nice to add you ass my wiifriend...If you don't mind.

I'll keep flying by the different threads until I find a tutorial for modding my wii-mote. I have found tutorials for the Nunchuk but I would really like to try the the A button mod first cause I got a spare wiimote, in other words I just got one nunchuk which I don't to experiment yet.

Eddy04 said:
You are quite accurate Byuakuya jajaja That's also my all-time favorite anime and bleach has joined that category. Oh well I have seen good amount of anime 's now and I liked them all I guess...XD
@Byuakuya btw who is the girl in your avatar and sig?
I think it would be nice to add you ass my wiifriend...If you don't mind.

I'll keep flying by the different threads until I find a tutorial for modding my wii-mote. I have found tutorials for the Nunchuk but I would really like to try the the A button mod first cause I got a spare wiimote, in other words I just got one nunchuk which I don't to experiment yet.

That girl would be Koda Kumi. :)
Go ahead, but remember that I am busy and may forget about adding you back. :lol:
I wish you all the best with your button modding.

There's a little tiny fact that is missing... Which is your wii #?
Jajaja I have not added mine to my profile but here it is...
5658 7022 3844 5521

Nice to meet you all...There are bad news!!!!
I still can't find on the web the A button mod...XD
I only find people showing off their modded wii-mote...That sucks...

Hi, Hi, Hi....I already wanna try out snake in Brawl!!! /xD

Back