Hi!

radical

rock & role model
Nov 10, 2007
Barrie, ON
Wii Online Code
3566-2838-2920-1663
Hey Wii Chat Members,

I'm Ryan, but I go by radical, ryanrad, etc. I've owned a Wii for almost 2 months now, and I gotta say that I love it. The games are good, and it's just a fun system.

I hope to stay active here, it looks promising.

Hey welcome to the forum Ryan. Hope you enjoy your stay here at WiiChat. If you have any questions regarding the site feel free to ask. Oh and if you don't mind me asking, where in Canada are you from?

Seen you already and look good from what I have seen.
Hope you do stick around.

WiiChat is good stuff :thumbsup:

Syntax said:
Hey welcome to the forum Ryan. Hope you enjoy your stay here at WiiChat. If you have any questions regarding the site feel free to ask. Oh and if you don't mind me asking, where in Canada are you from?
hi erm i am knew to the fourm i have had my wii for a year on december 25 and i need to ask a question :how do i get my wii code

welcome to you to and welcome to the original guy i was suppose to say hi to, im zap

Thanks for the welcomes guys :)

and Syntax, I'm from Toronto, Canada.

zapasant93 said:
welcome to you to and welcome to the original guy i was suppose to say hi to, im zap
hi too you then but how do i get my wii code and is metal gear coming to the wii that will be awesome

little MAC said:
hi too you then but how do i get my wii code and is metal gear coming to the wii that will be awesome

not the new one, there may be a remake coming to the wii tho....fingers crossed

Back