hi

birdman65

WiiChat Member
Jan 30, 2011
im new. have been playing Wii before, owned a PS2. didnt feel motivated to play that anymore. bought a Wii last week thursday. awesome. anyways. hope to have fun here.

Just bought the Wii so i have for now is

Wii Sport
Wii Resort
Wii Fit Plus
Rapala Pro Bass Fishing.

working on getting Black Ops and some Rechargeable controllers.

as for the PS2.. i have all kinds of games. but thats going on my Garage Sale this spring. I hardly play it anymore.

curious, is bass fishing fun? and welcome aboard!

edit-don't sell ps2! some of the games are worth a nice bit!

curious, is bass fishing fun? and welcome aboard!

edit-don't sell ps2! some of the games are worth a nice bit!

the fishing game is awesome. Graphic is quite awesome for the game. I wished it wasnt so limited to the lures though. Each record fish you reel in, you do get unlocked things, but i got so many unlocked Lures, i cant find them when i want to use them. its a new game. I bought it at Cabelas. The Wii Rod and Reel is brittle and will break! The Xbox and PS3 rod looks sturdier. My rod is now sitting in two pieces. I used it twice and i think the numchuck is too heavy for the connection between the rod and reel.

rapala_pbf_fishing_rod_wii.jpg

S6300074.jpg

S6300075.jpg

S6300076.jpg

PS3 Fishing ROD
rapala_pbf_fishing_rod_ps3.jpg

I tried selling my PS2 to the pawn shop. They have so many PS2 and PS2 games they didnt want them. If it was a PS3 or Xbox or Wii.. they would. PS2 are phased out. I wished i had the original box... Id definately have something worth keeping. I kept my Wii box this time.

there dealy fishing rods and welcome abroad im goin to get that game and one of them how much did that cost now

there dealy fishing rods and welcome abroad im goin to get that game and one of them how much did that cost now

cost me 49.99 but i think you can find them cheaper on sites like amazon but still for the price i picked it up would of been the same price with shipping and handling from amazon.

gamestop may have it for 39.99 i think. I could be wrong. Its a great game. I play it at least a few times a day.

Hey Bridman, and welcome to the forum.

The fishing looks fun - takes me back to my youth when I did 'real' fishing complete with maggots etc.

Must be much cleaner on the Wii !

Sorry to see that your rod / reel broke. Where was it from ? Have you tried taking it back as not being fit-for-purpose ?

Back