Hi

Stephh

WiiChat Member
Oct 18, 2014
Quebec, Canada
Hey everyone :)

My name is Stephanie, i'm 19 from Canada. I speak English and French. I've had a Wii for a long time now, I tried out a Wii and right now i have a Wii U because my older one is broken. I'm extremely into simulation games, role playing & horror. These are my faves. I have a bit of everything in my Nintendo games collection.. from Hannah Montana to Zelda. I have a hard time finding games i love tho haha, which is why i don't play thaaaaat much. But i definitely love the Wii. I'd also like to get to know XBOX or Playstation eventually. Maybe for Christmas, who knows! I guess that's it.. I'm planning to go get MySims & Animal Crossing tomorrow probs. :) I watched some gameplay today, it seem fun. The worst video game i've tried so far is Alone In The Dark. I'm not far in the gameplay yet, but the graphics are terrible on Wii U. My favorite one is probably Zelda for now. Other than that, i'm a huge Avril Lavigne fan. :) One thing i noticed while browsing the forum is that i can't seem to see all the topics . Can anyone help please?

Thanks for reading :)

Hey everyone :) My name is Stephanie, i'm 19 from Canada. I speak English and French. I've had a Wii for a long time now, I tried out a Wii and right now i have a Wii U because my older one is broken. I'm extremely into simulation games, role playing & horror. These are my faves. I have a bit of everything in my Nintendo games collection.. from Hannah Montana to Zelda. I have a hard time finding games i love tho haha, which is why i don't play thaaaaat much. But i definitely love the Wii. I'd also like to get to know XBOX or Playstation eventually. Maybe for Christmas, who knows! I guess that's it.. I'm planning to go get MySims & Animal Crossing tomorrow probs. :) I watched some gameplay today, it seem fun. The worst video game i've tried so far is Alone In The Dark. I'm not far in the gameplay yet, but the graphics are terrible on Wii U. My favorite one is probably Zelda for now. Other than that, i'm a huge Avril Lavigne fan. :) One thing i noticed while browsing the forum is that i can't seem to see all the topics . Can anyone help please?Thanks for reading :)
I play Hannah Montana all the time! I wish Miley Cyrus was the counter part!Welcome to wiichat. If you need help just ask me, I'll answer when I get unpermabanned.

Back