Hidden galaxies?

Sgt-sugar

stop motion animator
Nov 2, 2007
england
Wii Online Code
0221-9953-6390-1202
wen the toad ppl have built the shroomship if u go to the garage and talk to the green one he says there is hidden galaxies in all the domes??????
does he mean the quite obvious big ? block ones or is there somthing else???
REPLY!

not sure. he might be talking about the ones that you have to feed lumas in order to get to. but i could be wrong. ALSO does anyone know if the hidden stars are just the ones where there's a ? next to a star you already got?

are there hidden stars that they dont tell you about?

samXcor3 said:
not sure. he might be talking about the ones that you have to feed lumas in order to get to. but i could be wrong. ALSO does anyone know if the hidden stars are just the ones where there's a ? next to a star you already got?

are there hidden stars that they dont tell you about?
Question 1. Yes, they are
Question 2. Maybe, I haven't really explored deep into the levels yet. XD

Wario said:
Question 1. Yes, they are
Question 2. Maybe, I haven't really explored deep into the levels yet. XD

oh i found out somthing wen u get the first green star (really well hidden in only a few galxies there is green luma in starship then wen u get 3 ( i got 2) you can unlock the "trial galaxies" it says

TiwazTyrsfist said:
I believe that he means the ?block galaxies.
no the ? block galxies are somthing different coz the green toad points to the special green lumas (the transparent launch star near garage and says "maybe thier talking about the hidden galaxies and talk to the luma(s) and thell say that u need to find 3 of them which are hidden GREEN stars and when u collecrt them are GREEN not yellow but im surehes not talking about ? block glaxies coz u can open those anyway

Question 1: wen the toad ppl have built the shroomship if u go to the garage and talk to the green one he says there is hidden galaxies in all the domes??????
I believe he is talking about the ones created from feeding luma's outside of the dome. They typically apear after completeing a few stars inside that dome.

They could be for the ?? galaxies inside the domes, but they are more obvious then the hungry luma's

Question 2: ALSO does anyone know if the hidden stars are just the ones where there's a ? next to a star you already got?
Those are the hidden stars. Most galaxies have 6 stars, 3 regular, 2 comets, and 1 hidden. (?? Galaxies have 1 star, except one with a 2nd green star also) The hidden star is almost always acessed via a tube or feeding a hungry luma in that level.

Question 3: are there hidden stars that they dont tell you about?
Not that i am aware of, I got all 120 stars following the information i posted above

-Pnuts

2 comets? I only can see one comet
I did on all: 3 stars, 1 comet. 1 secret (if applicable), 1 luigi (if applicable) But never two comets!

2nd Comet is always the purple comet. It only starts apearing once you have defeated bowser, saved the princes, sat thru the credits and let the game auto save.

Oh... I have 101 stars... When I get all of them (except the ones I can't) I will kick his ass. Purple comet... purple coins, right?

What is the purpose to fly with the red star in the palace. I just saw a 1-up on the top. There is something else?

There are no "hidden" levels, all you have to do to unlock the yellow and blue ??? galaxies is to get certain stars within that galaxy set. i.e, in the terrace, you have to beat the Dino-Piranah to unlock a ??? galaxy. That's just an example.

Back