hidden minigame...did anyone know about this?

brian said:
i don't know man. i didn't see it. give me a break. who cares whether you call it hidden or not?
chill dude, we weren't giving u ****... it's just that it is saying everywhere it is a "secret" mini-game... but by that definition then EVERYTHING in Zelda is a "secret" because u have to find it (even when characters tell u where it is! Like the mini-game!)

Speaking of hidden things here something i recently worked out if you Z target do the jumping slash or the jumping finish move (where you knock them over and jump and drive your sword through them) when Link flips back let go of Z and tap A, a couple of times and he'll put his sword away but the way he does it when he beats a boss (left, right, spin sword and put away).

So far I definatly sure for the jumpiing finish move but, but its worked a handful of times for the jumping slash so more testing required.

yeah i have noticed that too... i thought it just did it randomly... i have seen it heaps of times, looks ace... except for when more creatures are coming to attack u... haha

If enemies are coming to attack you and you put your sword away use mortal draw

The game is so ****ing difficult, I'm on 1-5, and it is really anoying, when you loose, its when you go to the fishing pond, and you see stuff with the C button.

It's just hard after the 1-4.

Edit: Just watching that video, and I didn't know I could change the camera angle.

Back