Hidden Village Heart Piece

pkstudios

WiiChat Member
Jul 4, 2007
Denver, CO
Wii Online Code
4684-5443-6495-3972
This is in reference to the challenge where you have to be in wolf form, and speak to all 20 cats in the village to get a heart piece from the chicken. You have to get this done to get the 20th heart, right?

Anyway, I can get to 19 cats, but the last one is just up there taunting me, and I can't figure a way to get to him. He's on the ledge in the house next to the one where the old woman lives.

If you're headed north from that house in the southernmost part, it's the first house on the right. It has a window facing the street on the 2nd floor, which looks like it could be jumped through, but there's no way to get to it. If you go inside, there's another window on the 2nd floor side wall, but no way to get to it either.

There's a table which you can stand on, but not jump to anywhere, and 3 barrels, two of which you can break by dashing at them, and 1 which you can break by jumping on it or spinning it, but that does you no good anyway. There's one cat that's always hiding behind the 3 barrels and another one that comes in just to get in your way, it seems like.

If you jump attack the wall underneath where he is, there's a shadow of him that shows him standing up and even sort of pawing at you, but there's no chance to speak to him. You can also see him standing up on the ledge sometimes.

It's not possible to clawshot or do anything that requires human form because you lose the challenge as soon as you change into human form.

I suppose it's possible that he jumps there and down from there during the course of the challenge, so it's actually not necessary to get up there, but, that's what I'm hoping for help on! How did you complete this challenge???

:lol:....its pretty hard.......cant remember exactly what i did but i got.....sorry

keep trying and eventually you'll get it

UPDATE: I was wrong: you CAN change into human form and back during the challenge. And in that vein, you can get there throught the side window. So, never mind!

Thanks for the help, Wario2ooo!

your welcome....if u need help on Zelda: Twilight Princess.....u can ask me......i got the strategy guide..... i got it after i beat the game.....:lol:

I cant get the chicken to ask me about the challenge. Need Help.

You have to return to the village with the dominion rod to get the book from the lady. Then you have to approach the chicken in wolf form.

Back