High Cap Magazine glitch?

0nxsty0

WiiChat Member
Mar 5, 2011
Las Vegas, Nevada
Does anyone else experience a problem when using the extended magazine gadget? I've noticed with both my Vargen and my Drumhead with the gadget I sometimes reload midway through a clip and end up with only 11 bullets left after , when i should have 63 bullets ready to shoot with the vargen.. It seems like it appears full and then a few seconds later it just changes to 11, the drumhead did a similar glitch but im not sure what ammo amount it dropped to. I havent experienced this until i started using the extended mag gadget.

Happens with all guns, I believe (if using hi-cap).

Depends on how much of your mag you have left when you walk over guns. You'll reload some or all if you have little to no rounds left. The opposite is true if your mag is full or close to full.

At least, this has been my general observation.

Ah i see.. I've died too many times because of it :(, even with fast reload it seems a vargen takes a while to be ready ;/ Thanks Dok

its the high cap glitch. happens all the time using vargen or pavlov. actually its worse with the pavlov because it leaves u w/ 1 bullet. u need to have smoke gernades instead of high cap anyway w/ the sniper

BC is correct, at least about the vargen, it brings me down to 11 bullets also.

i dont think you need hi cap anyway, seeing as you already get 50 rounds,

should be able to squeeze 4 kills out of it.

The hi cap glitch affects every single gun in game except for the Stauger. So guns are affected more than others though. I think the Vargen's glitch is the worst though. Dropping from 66 bullets to 11 is ridiculous. Yeah the Pavlov may get dropped to 1 bullet, but it's a sniper rifle, you only shoot one bullet at a time. The rate of fire the Vargen shoots at there is no possible way to kill someone with 11 bullets, unless you get really really lucky. I think the Terralite's glitch is the most manageable because it drops you from 38 to 28. With the Terralite that's still several kills. Anyways, you should take hi cap off everything except the Stauger. The Stauger isn't affected because it's the only gun with a pre-set loadout that has hi cap. So, there's a problem with the coding with this game, go figure. Just one more thing they screwed up on when they rushed this game out the door.

Back