High-quality trailers of Wii?

8-bitar

WiiChat Member
Sep 19, 2006
Where can i find high-quality trailers of Wii? I have searched a lot but can only find very small movies. It doesn't need to be dvd-quality or anything but not crappy and small like all the ones i have found (youtube for example).

When i say trailer i mean this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=73yDRm8KaWY

And i think there are others like that one to, with a guy drumming in the beginning.

thats high quality becuase it was takin from another site (nintendo) which already had it online, the reason why most videos get shitty quality is becuase they cant get uploaded right without sacraficing quality over the internet

Sovieto said:
thats high quality becuase it was takin from another site (nintendo) which already had it online, the reason why most videos get shitty quality is becuase they cant get uploaded right without sacraficing quality over the internet

Thanks for telling me the obvious. My question was if anyone had a link to high quality videos of the trailers. And also im not only talking about picture quality but the resolution to, the videos nintendo had on there site where very small.

I know that some sites have them but you need to pay for membership.

Last edited:
To be honest your not gonna find any through video sites since they always have such low res, your best bet is IGN/GameSpy/1Up/etc.

Back