high school musical 2

mr_resi said:
All i know is that that ashly tisdale chick is mighty hot.

Ashley* Thats the one who plays Sharpay right? Must be... I say Vanessa Hudgens is hotter.

388716915_a15a7ac7fe_m.jpg

Vanessa Hudgens

tisdale_ashley_01sci.jpg

Ashley Tisdale

Just helping you guys who is which. Lols!​

O.k I was at my cousins and they just HAD to watch hight school musical 2. And I completely hated it. Especially the baseball scene, that was totally stupid. I wouldn't mind the show if it didn't have all the gay singing.

And for other cartoon channels I watch. I watch Teletoon every night cause they always have shows like family guy and futurama. But during the day it's all kid shows.

the only thing i watch at all on cartoon network is family guy on adult swim every night at 11:00 or 11:30, whichever time it comes on

as for who is hotter between ashley tisdale and vanessa hudgens, i would say vanessa hudgens is hotter

ninnie x said:
I haven't seen the fire High School Musical movie, but I watched HSM2 with my sister and loved it.

Very sad at the part where Gabriella brakes up with Troy:(

I honestly don't like HSM.. I watched parts of HSM. But, I was planning on watching HSM2. Lols, Spoiler!

i hate high school musical, its such a bad movie.
the music is so bad too
i simply cant stand to watch it more than 5 minutes

i think people either hate or love HSM and HSM2 for the music or the actors/actresses, nobody seems to like/dislike HSM simply for the storyline

Back