Highlights from E3!!!

ZeLdA4LiFe

@SoHugo17 FOLLOW ME? :)
Aug 20, 2006
Stanton, CA
okay, so instead of there being a lot of threads about NINTENDO'S E3 thingy, here are the major highlights........

Super Smash Bros. Brawl will be out December 3

Super Mario Galaxy will be out November 12

Mario Kart Wii will be out early next year with a free steering wheel with purchase and it will have wi-fi capability so that means you get to race people online.

There will be a new thing called Wii Zapper that will be used for gun shooting with price tag of $19.99

Wiifit is a new game that will get you get into shape by doing some fitness moves and exercises.

Mario and Sonic at the Olympics will come out but no official date has been announced.

A new Mii channel will also launch called Check Mii Out. Its like a voting channel for like who has the best Miis or something. you can also keep the ones you like

There will be 100 new Wii games available along with 140 new DS games.

Last edited:
I think they said 140 more DS games, but im not 100% sure.

Wii Fitness looks very good, it will get my mom involved into the wii more. Wondering how big the package will be when the game comes out.

he said that there was a game being designed specifically for the Wii Blaster, i thought it was metroid, but that was wiimote and nunchuck.

typical nintendo, didn't tell us what it was.

and you were wrong, 140 new DS games, not 60

my bad people. i was trying to remember because he said that like in the beginning. however, i fixed it already.

FWELR said:
he said that there was a game being designed specifically for the Wii Blaster, i thought it was metroid, but that was wiimote and nunchuck.

typical nintendo, didn't tell us what it was.

and you were wrong, 140 new DS games, not 60

I think the Wii Blaster was a 3rd party piece of hardware. This is will be the one that Nintendo will make.

RivalDestiny said:
I think they said 140 more DS games, but im not 100% sure.

Wii Fitness looks very good, it will get my mom involved into the wii more. Wondering how big the package will be when the game comes out.
well, judging by the size of the wii fitness board, id say........... A HAND-FULL

surfinrach90 said:
Actually there's an official E3 thread so.. =/
i know, i know. but i jus wanted to make a thread with all the highlights and important stuff orginized so that way everyone doesnt have to go to like the sixth page of that E3 official thread. jus tryin to help

Lol, sorry about that dude, after I typed the post I re-read your first post and then I thought.. actually.. that's not a bad idea!

wiawiawiiwaiwiwaiwaiwiwiwaiiiiiiiiiiiiit a sec... did I get this right? Medal of Honor Wii to feature 32 player battles O_O FUAH!

Too bad they didn't give away any Europe releasedates, but oh well, what do I have a Wii Mod Chip for? For bein' a pirate of course!
I'm really psyched, hopefully we'll see more announcements within the next days from the third party developers.

well, SONY doesnt really interest me, so probably not...........IMMA GET SOME SLEEP NOW!! lol ive been up for 16 hours!!!!!! ive been up since yesterday at 7 pm.

Secumfex said:
wiawiawiiwaiwiwaiwaiwiwiwaiiiiiiiiiiiiit a sec... did I get this right? Medal of Honor Wii to feature 32 player battles O_O FUAH!

Too bad they didn't give away any Europe releasedates, but oh well, what do I have a Wii Mod Chip for? For bein' a pirate of course!
I'm really psyched, hopefully we'll see more announcements within the next days from the third party developers.
ummmm.. i think you heard wrong. 32 players is a lot. but yea, cant wait for more news from third party developers. im really interested in ubisoft and their Rayman Raving Rabbids 2 games. i want tha game so bad!!!!

mushroomedmario said:
was there any trailers?
nope. sorry, there were no official trailers for any game. there was only like a little gameplay footage for Mario Kart Wii, Super Smash Bros. Brawl, Super Mario Galaxy and Mario and Sonic at the Olympics

Back