Hii. Im new here so have questions!

WiiChat Member
Jan 21, 2007
Hii.

I have bought an nintendowii. And i have a question.
Why does the nintendo wii not read DVDmovies?

" Pleased to be answerd "

P.S: Sorry for my bad english :p

I have a dvdplayer. But It would have been nice to have the WII to play dvds to? Would it be able to play dvds when the chip comes. If there would be one? :S

I doubt they will be coming out with a chip that will allow you to play dvd's on your Wii. However I may be wrong.

Oki. Thanks by the way. i have a question: How do u put picture under the messeng you post here like Coolg35748?

Oki. Thanks by the way. i have a question: How do u put picture under the messeng you post here like Coolg35748?

First off I would suggest on going to www.photobucket.com and create an account. Once you have done that upload the picture you want to use as your signature. Now copy the IMG Code and go back to www.wiichat.com. From there click on "Profile" then click "Edit Signate". Once you have done that paste the IMG Code into the signature box then click save signature. After that your signature should now show up with your posts.

If you have anymore questions about uploading images just send me a private message.

Thank You. Syntax.
Can i even use = Imageshack.us?

Yes you can. You can use any free image hosting website to upload pictures.

There is a format out now called HD-DVD! use it... Stop obsessing about the stupid wii not playing dvd's... It's a GAME console afterall... Get a 360 with external HD-DVD drive if you want to watch dvd's...

coolg35748 said:
There is a format out now called HD-DVD! use it... Stop obsessing about the stupid wii not playing dvd's... It's a GAME console afterall... Get a 360 with external HD-DVD drive if you want to watch dvd's...

I don't think he wants to spend $400+ to watch a $30.00 dvd

Coolg, it is perfectly understandable that they want the wii to play dvd's they may not be able to afford a new dvd player or buying a new console..

a new dvd player is like $25 in aus so would be much cheaper in other countries, if you can afford a wii you can afford $25

Back