Hints for crappy MoH players

tank

Semper Ubi Sub Ubi
Nov 26, 2006
Pittsburgh, PA
I've thought about it and it seems like a lot people on MoH just aren't good FPS players.

They don't have what me and my friend coined that "FPS sense." It just seems like a lot of people on MoH don't understand some of the basic strategies of FPS games. So if you find yourself sucking the big one at MoH....here are some hints.

1: You know how people ***** about having to shoot people 500 times? well when you empty your clip, hit right, and you can usually finish them off quickly with your pistol....the problem is that by time you reload the enemy has regenerated some of their health. so don't give them the chance.

2: Another thing is knowing when to run and hide.....if you're running up to a group of 4 enemies in a game that takes a lot of bullets to kill....you're gonna die. fall back, find a corner, crouch, and call for backup. If you get a good position on your enemy, and take cover to reload, you may be able to take out at least 2 if not all 4 of them.

3: If you've just killed a sniper on a small map ( this comes to mind a lot on CTF Village) DON'T STAY WHERE YOU ARE! You know how when you die the camera goes right to who killed you? Yeah, so now a sniper knows EXACTLY where you are, on a very small map. And in about 10 seconds you can bet his scopes are gonna be right on you. MOVE!

4: Grenades. Know when to use grenades, and when not to.

Do use when you're behind cover and the enemy is in a narrow path. shoot to lead him to you, light underhand toss, hide behind a box, and let him run right into it.

Don't use: when you haven't looked where it's going.....sure there may be an enemy, but there may also be 3 teammates (this happesn too much on sewers)

5: HELP YOUR TEAM. I was playing sewers, I was under the grates and in a gun fight.....my teammate stood and watched from the other side until I died. He then threw a grenade and killed my killer.....don't do that. get your rifle and help your teammates

All of this stuff seems common sence when you think about it....but you would be surprised how may people just suck.....and it hinders the team sometimes.

It's 4 am....I have no classes tomorrow, and I'm bored. So i figured I would spend some time on this. Hope it helps someone.

Good thread dude. Even though I am good and I didn't need this it can help many people that are blaming the game because they suck and they don't know it. Good job.:thumbsup:
[Repped]

Good threat! I heard a lot of complaints and I was thinking that in fact a lot of "console" players lack the fps sense. Maybe they can finish a singleplayer fps games but online requires different play styles.

Also they just press and hold B it seems.

YEAH! id ont know why people think it takes so many shot to kill >_<

the recovery is decent i believe :D

Good Threat....
Yeah...those are normal and logical for fps real players and not just wannabe guys who complete the single player game....IT's JUST NOT THE SAME!

fps real players do all of these without think. It just the fps's sense..XD

ya gud thread m8

hopefuly some newbs read it n get better been having alot of newbs on team lately

when i die i do tend to look where the guy killed me then snipe his head off so watch out ^^

another tip for Nades

press A to start the nade , and when in 2-4secs into it throw it at some1 then POW there dead i do that all the time never fails unless i held it 2 long and POW goes me xD

Eddy04 said:
fps real players do all of these without think. It just the fps's sense..XD

Yeah dude. That's what i mean.... you would be surprised to see how many people DON'T do any of that stuff though.

Walugi said:
pfft cal-m css
my fps sense is pulsating.

Sweet. I was on a cal team back on CS 1.5. (back when i played every single freakin' day lol) It's been a while since I've been on though.

nice thread i have no problem with games like Cod 4 ,and Halo 3 although this game came off difficult for me at first online ,and even this thread gives me some things to think about on my next play. Thanks

Could someone make a video for this game that really convinces me to get it? I like FPS's, but they arn't my favorite. With 32 player online, on-rail and off, and good ole' MoH, I might buy it. Can someone make a really adrenaline-pumping video that TELLS me to buy this game?

Nookslave said:
Could someone make a video for this game that really convinces me to get it? I like FPS's, but they arn't my favorite. With 32 player online, on-rail and off, and good ole' MoH, I might buy it. Can someone make a really adrenaline-pumping video that TELLS me to buy this game?

Ill get on it !

Nookslave said:

i will with my sniping capabilities :)

Back