History Of The Dreamcast

CantGetAWii

WiiChat Member
Dec 22, 2006
WiiChat
Wii Online Code
3099-0319-5478-2979
These videos will be a great look back to the Dreamcast for some..and will be a great history lesson for others. Please enjoy the History of The Dreamcast, the "Birth" and "Death".

Part 1:

[MEDIA]http://youtube.com/watch?v=j3NfgF08EQE[/MEDIA]

Part 2:

[MEDIA]http://youtube.com/watch?v=e27kjhZXQqE[/MEDIA]

Share your thoughts as well, also warning may be sad to some.

Last edited:
Recently
dreamcast-guitar.jpg

Gets turned into a guitar by some chick

*Sigh*, it could of went long ways...

That system was awesome IMO. I remember playing house of the dead on that..

RivalDestiny said:
*Sigh*, it could of went long ways...

That system was awesome IMO. I remember playing house of the dead on that..

Was
WAS
WAS !
WAS !
W A S !!!!!Damn font size only gose up to 7
Still is

I wish Sega would try again. Just one more stab before they throw in that final towel, which they already have. I love Dreamcast.

360 has the wait advantage
So the 360 whould win

I'll tell you why they went broke, they are retarded. LOL

I had one preordered that was suppose to arrive on the day of release at my house. When one day had gone by I called Sega and was like wtf where is my dreamcast. They said it was on its way. The next day i had my dreamcast in the mail, two days after that I got another one! :lol:

i have an old dreamcast controller roaming around in my basement....still trying to find the system. i guarentee its somewhere around here!

I bought mine on launch and I still have it. As well as one brand new and sealed.

Zombie Revenge was pimp'n

I love dreamcast... I just got about 30 new games for it about 1 month ago... havent played all of them yet but I really enjoy going and playing it now and then.I really want skies of arcadia, and power stone 1 & 2... I have a demo of power stone and I love itl

my favorite always is gonna be sonic adventure... I love it so much. SA2 was good too, but not near as good... I wish sega would make another sonic game that is like SA1, I think it would be way better. I have played throught that game so many times, and I dont get sick of it... I also like soul calibur, I 100% that two times... THPS2, Unreal Tournament, Quake 3: Arena, lots of them.

Back