Hiya Everyone!!!

Norritt

WiiChat Member
Sep 29, 2007
Wisconsin
Wii Online Code
0813-4304-4648-1338
Just got my Wii the other day. Can't seem to get enough of it. Logged a lot of hours into Twilight Princess already as well as WiiSports.
I'm hoping i can make some friends on here and we can all hook up through the Wii.

Happy to meet everyone!!!!
Send me a msg on Wii it will be fun.

Hey nice to meet you Norritt, Wisconsin is a cool pace been there a couple times...enjoy your stay!

nice! welcome to wiichat, you can call me ZAP pm me if you need anything

Welcome to WiiChat Norritt. If you need any help, feel free to PM me or any other member. I hope you enjoy your stay here.

Hey welcome to the forum Norritt. Hope you enjoy your stay here at Wii Chat. If you have any questions regarding the site feel free to ask.

Welcome Norritt!!!

I'm pretty new on here also. My Wii is still in the mail, but when it gets here I'm going to need some Wii friends too.:smilewinkgrin:

Thanks for all the Welcomes guys and gals.
I can't wait to make friends. You all seem so nice it can't be hard.

I found WiiChat by accident, but when I saw all the awesome people on here I told myself "I have to join this one". Everyone has been super-nice so far. I haven't had to ask any questions, but I know if I ever need to I'll get lots of help from the great people here.:yesnod:

Welcome to the forum.
Man we had a lot of new people join up, which is awesome.

Enjoy WiiChat.

Welcome to Wiichat!!
Hope you like it here!!
If you have any questions feel free to ask anyone and they will be happy to help you out.

Back