Hiya I'm New ^^

AlphaTheos

WiiChat Member
Feb 3, 2013
Colorado
Hi I'm AlphaTheos im new to the forums uhhh well I just got a wii last week and im really loving it thought i would see if i could be with others who do to ^^ I'm a gamer girl and love all the shooter games havent tryed any on the wii yet but my xbox im like woooot. I play Pokemon BR, DBZBT 3, Mario kart, Zelda, Rayman, Crash, and smash bros brawl on my wii if u play the ones that are WFC then we should totally play together

Welcome to WiiChat, AlphaTheos.

What's your Brawl FC? I would like to add you.

My Brawl FC is 0133-1132-1835 Im gnna post my FC's on my signature for future refrence ^^. Also where did u get ur awsome Ike gamer card its badass

Welcome.

Judging by your KOS-MOS sig, I'll assume you've played Xenosaga. It's always great to see someone familiar with the finer things in games.

yea im hoping to see if they will relase one for wii to play if not xbox if they do have them would u let me know??

Yeah, the Wii has Xenoblade. Made by the same developer from Xenosaga. It features some of the same themes and elements. While it's not a sci-fi religious amalgamation (not really), it's an excellent game in its own way. Buy it if you can find it.

Last edited:
that is awsome my search is over and u all get a waffle for being awsome hopefully it works with the classic controller or GC controller (>^_^)># heres ur waffle

Back